Monday, May 12, 2008

Brave Gohkin AV-98 Ingram 1 & 3 (TV Version) preview

Before I dive in and discuss my last post, I just have to tell you about this little toy news. I finally got my order of Brave Gohkin AV-98 Ingram 1 & 3 (TV Version) from Hobby Link Japan It's a small action figure of the popular TV mecha anime, Patlabor. This thing is just awesome to look at. Ingram 1 has interchangeable armor. You can change the head to display the Ingram 3 version. It's loaded with slick gimmicks such as extendable right manipulator (note: hands), a right leg compartment that holds a pistol and a cockpit that actually opens. Pretty sweet. On top of that, it has shoulder patrol lights that actually light up (it comes with a bundled watch battery
I'll fill you on the other great details and images on my next post.

No comments: