Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's a start

I've been mulling over the idea of blogging again for quite a while but I've been rather busy with a lot things (i.e. bloody work, life with wife and kids, etc). I had this idea of creating a web site that will allow me to talk and write about what I really love: Technology, all sorts of Gear and Games. It was supposed to start last 2006 when I was in between jobs and I got the domain name and the plans and all but I never followed through with them. I have been thinking of whether to go all out with blogging but I was tied to the idea of hosting them on either yahoo or godaddy.com. Lo and behold I decided to go back and create a blogger account...
Well this is a start but I still have a lot of work to do. But I am absolutely bent on making my years-old plans moving. Wish me luck.

No comments: